Download Jumptree Project 45-day trial
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, or 2008
- Internet Information Server
- You must have read/write permission to the current directory.
- You must have DBO (db_owner) permission to your Database.
1. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything to the desired software location (e.g. http://pm.example.com).
NOTE: Make sure you grant ASPNET (XP) or NT Authority\Network Service (Windows 2003 Server) read&write access to the [software location].
NOTE: For Windows 2008 Server, please make sure IIS_WPG has read access.
2. Create a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005 database.
3. Go to [software location]/setup/default.aspx
4. Follow the wizard directions and you're ready to go!