WARNING: These are instructions for upgrading to Version 1.2 SP1
As of Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Jumptree Project is currently on Version 1.3.0
1. Make a backup of your installed location (i.e. if you installed it at [http://pm.example.com] then copy all the files there).
2. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseSP1V126.96.36.199.zip
3. Check which version you are using and,
If you are using v1.0 or v1.1 then proceed to Step 4 »
If you are using v1.1.1 then skip to Step 5 »
4a. In the App_Data folder, RENAME your existing
RENAME your existing CivionLicense.xml to JumptreeLicense.xml
4b. In the root folder, open up your exisiting PMDDBConnection.config file and RENAME
RENAME CivionPM to JumptreePM
5. DELETE everything EXCEPT:
DO NOT delete this Folder
DO NOT delete these .config Files
For v1.1 & v1.1.1
6. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything EXCEPT the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
7. Upload the /SqlScripts/ and /SearchIndexes/ folders that are inside the /App_Data/ folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the JumptreeLicense.xml file.
NOTE: You'll be overwriting the SqlScripts files on the server but NOT the JumptreeLicense.xml file.
8. In the root folder, find the PMSiteSettings.config file,
8a. Did you setup a Proxy URL? If no, then skip to Step 8c.
8b. If you have a Proxy URL, then,
1. Open your EXISTING PMSiteSettings.config file and copy this line:
<add key="ProxyURL" ...
2. Open the NEW PMSiteSettings.config file and overwrite the same line.
8c. Upload the NEW PMSiteSettings.config and overwrite your existing file.
9. Run the installer at [software location]/setup/default.aspx
10. Select the appropriate upgrade script depending on which version you are upgrading from.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from v1.0, then you will need to run the installer twice.
1. First, select Upgrade From v1.0 to v1.1
2. Next, go to your web.config file and set the
enableinstaller key to
3. And finally, run the installer again and select Upgrade From v1.1 to v1.2