0. Please make sure you have upgraded to Version 1.2.0 or 1.2 SP1. Check which version you are using »
NOTE: If you are upgrading from Version 1.1.1 then follow the instructions here »
1. Make a backup of your installed location (i.e. if you installed it at [http://pm.example.com] then copy all the files there).
2. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseV184.108.40.206.zip
3. DELETE everything EXCEPT:
DO NOT delete this Folder
DO NOT delete these 5 (FIVE) .config Files
4. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything EXCEPT the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
5a. Go to your existing /App_Data/ folder:
5b. Delete the old /SqlScripts/ folder.
5c. Upload the new /SqlScripts/ folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you are only replacing the /SqlScripts/ folder.
Do not overwrite anything else in the /App_Data/ folder.
6. Please see the troubleshooting section before you continue...
7. Run the installer at [software location]/setup/default.aspx
8. Select Upgrade From v1.2 to v1.3
1a. If you see this error:
1b. Then on the last page, check the Upgrade Perspective Only option.