WARNING: These are instructions for upgrading to Version 1.2 SP1
As of Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Jumptree Project is currently on Version 1.3.0
0. Please make sure you have upgraded to Version 1.2. Check which version you are using »
1. Make a backup of your installed location (i.e. if you installed it at [http://pm.example.com] then copy all the files there).
2. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseSP1V220.127.116.11.zip
3. DELETE everything EXCEPT:
DO NOT delete this Folder
DO NOT delete these 4 (FOUR) .config Files
4. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything EXCEPT the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
5. Finally, go to your web.config file and set the
enableinstaller key to
WARNING: This is a very important step. Please make sure you do this or the entire application and database can become corrupted if someone mistakenly runs the installer.