0. Please make sure you have upgraded to Version 1.1.1 Check which version you are using »
NOTE: If you are upgrading from Version 1.2.x then follow the instructions here »
1. Make a backup of your installed location (i.e. if you installed it at [http://pm.example.com] then copy all the files there).
2. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseV126.96.36.199.zip
3. DELETE everything EXCEPT:
DO NOT delete this Folder
DO NOT delete these 4 (FOUR) .config Files
4. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything EXCEPT the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
5. Upload the /SqlScripts/ and /SearchIndexes/ folders that are inside the /App_Data/ folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the JumptreeLicense.xml file.
NOTE: You'll be overwriting the SqlScripts files on the server but NOT the JumptreeLicense.xml file.
6. In the root folder, find the PMSiteSettings.config file,
6a. Did you setup a Proxy URL? If no, then skip to Step 6c.
6b. If you have a Proxy URL, then,
1. Open your EXISTING PMSiteSettings.config file and copy this line:
<add key="ProxyURL" ...
2. Open the NEW PMSiteSettings.config file and overwrite the same line.
6c. Upload the NEW PMSiteSettings.config and overwrite your existing file.
7. Please see the troubleshooting section before you continue...
8. Run the installer at [software location]/setup/default.aspx
9. Select Upgrade From v1.1.1 to v1.3
1a. If you see this error:
1b. Then on the last page, check the Upgrade Perspective Only option.