WARNING: These are instructions for upgrading to Version 1.1.1
As of Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Jumptree Project is currently on Version 1.3.0
0. Please make sure you have upgraded to Version 1.1. Check which version you are using »
1. Make a backup of your installed location (i.e. if you installed it at [http://pm.example.com] then copy all the files there).
2. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseV188.8.131.52.zip
3. DELETE everything EXCEPT:
DO NOT delete this Folder
DO NOT delete these 4 (FOUR) .config Files
4. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything EXCEPT the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
WARNING: Please make sure you do not overwrite the above mentioned config files and App_Data folder.
5. Upload the /SqlScripts/ folder that's inside the /App_Data/ folder.
NOTE: You'll be overwriting the SqlScripts files on the server.
6. In the App_Data folder, RENAME your existing
RENAME your existing CivionLicense.xml to JumptreeLicense.xml
7. In the root folder, open up your exisiting PMDDBConnection.config file and RENAME
RENAME CivionPM to JumptreePM
8. In the root folder, find the PMSiteSettings.config file,
8a. Did you setup a Proxy URL? If no, then skip to Step 8c.
8b. If you have a Proxy URL, then,
1. Open your EXISTING PMSiteSettings.config file and copy this line:
<add key="ProxyURL" ...
2. Open the NEW PMSiteSettings.config file and overwrite the same line.
8c. Upload the NEW PMSiteSettings.config and overwrite your existing file.
9. Run the installer at [software location]/setup/default.aspx
10. Select Upgrade From v1.1 to v1.1.1