1. Go to http://jumptree.com/login.aspx and download JumptreeReleaseV18.104.22.168.zip
2. Unzip Jumptree Project and upload everything to the desired software location (e.g. http://pm.example.com).
3. Create a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005 database.
1. Go to [software location]/setup/default.aspx
2. In the drop-down, make sure the Install v1.1.1 option is selected.
3. If you agree to the Jumptree Project License, click the I Agree option and proceed to the next step.
4. Enter in the License Information that was provided in your purchase email.
5a. Connect to the database that was created in Before you begin » Step 3.
5b. Select the database that was created in Before you begin » Step 3.
6. Setup the default administrator. This information can be modified later.
7. Setup the email. You can skip this step during the installation process and configure it later.
8. Verify the information and click Install to setup Jumptree Project.
9. And that's it! You can now access Jumptree Project by going to [software location]/login.aspx