1. In the Projects Overview page, click the New Project button.
2. Project Name — type the name of the project.
3. Project Manager — select a project manager.
NOTE: The project manager can,
4. Project Team — select the users who will belong to this project.
5. Client — first select the client company, and then select the client contacts that can have access to this project.
6. Due Date — type in when the project is due.
7. Estimate — type in the estimated number of hours this project should take.
8. Status — select the status of the project.
6. Click the More Options button.
7. Project Code — type in a code for your project
9. Click Create Project.
|Status||Purpose / What happens when a project has this status?|
|Proposed||These are labels for which phase your project is in. Nothing special happens in the background.|