1. In the Users Overview page, click the New User button.
2. Name — type the name of the user.
3. Email — type the email of the user.
4. Password — type and confirm a password for the user.
5. Office, Mobile & Fax — type the user's phone numbers.
6. Projects — select the projects to which this user will belong.
7. Role — check this option to give the user Administrator privileges.
NOTE: Administrators can do anything. They can,
8. Access — grant or deny the user's access to this applicaion.
9. Email Notifications — turn email notifications on or off.
NOTE:The email settings must be setup for email notifications to function.
Users are notified when they are assigned to tasks, when their tasks are updated, new discussions and when someone comments on a discussion they participate in.
10. Notes — type in any notes on this user.
11. You can type a personalized message for the Welcome Email.
14. Click Create User and Send Welcome Email to create the user and send the welcome email. Or to create the user without sending the welcome email, click Create User.